Customer Service Representative
Company: The Reserves Network Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCustomer Service RepresentativeAre you someone
who is accountable, productive, reliable, and efficient? If yes,
then this is the job for you. Our client has over 50 years'
experience in the manufacturing of time clocks. They are seeking a
Customer Service Representative. Apply Today!!!What You Will
- Troubleshoot problems by understanding, researching, and
resolving customer technical issues.
- Develop rapport and relationship with customers quickly through
provision of excellent service.
- Sales, as it relates to offering, quoting and closingWhat You
- Two to three years of Customer Service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
professional phone etiquette/presence.
- Excellent organizational skills; strong results orientation;
strong familiarity with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and to
work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bi-lingual a plusWhat Is in It for You:
- No nights and weekends
- First Shift
- 401KSince 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with
the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office,
industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and
veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and
workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place
annually.For more information contact our Wallingford, CT office at
203-272-6780 OR If interested please send a resume to:
Keywords: The Reserves Network Inc, Meriden , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!