Systems Test Technician
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Nesco is seeking a Systems Test Technician for one of our
clients located in Meriden, CT.
- Assemble, test, troubleshoot, calibrate and repair system
assemblies and sub-components in accordance with established
procedure and/or engineering assembly diagrams.
- Final assembly of nuclear detectors (hardware, wiring,
soldering, and software installation/setup).
- Preliminary and final testing of completed detectors.
- Verify revision levels and markings pre-prints.
- Investigate, research and identify components in error.
- 2+ years of experience
- Soldering skills
- Knowledge of all assembly related tools (meter, scope) for
- Ability to identify components, read blueprints
- Knowledge of basic troubleshooting tools and testing
- Experience with PCB, electronics
- Experience in a manufacturing/ mechanical assembly field
- Technical school certificate diploma in Electronics
- Direct hire with benefits
- Schedule: 1st shift, Monday - Friday (flexible schedule)
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Meriden , Systems Test Technician, Professions , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!