Company: Express Employment Professionals- Meriden
Posted on: November 13, 2022
- Set up and ensure the operation of machines and related
equipment to produce quality products.
- Monitor CNC machines and tool performance.
- Review M codes and G codes to verify tool paths.
- Reset production equipment and automation if malfunctions
- Installs, aligns and secures fixtures in machines.
- Set-up and tear-down tools and fixtures in accordance to
established procedures; maintains accurate setup and production
- Troubleshoot fixture, tooling, and production part
- Works with Engineering/Quality Control to be sure all
dimensions and processes are in conformance by using precision
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals- Meriden, Meriden , Production Technician, Professions , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!