Company: Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Hartford
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Job Location: St. Stanislaus Family Center - Meriden, CT
Position Type: Part Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: $14.00 - $14.00 Hourly
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Flexible
Job Category: Facilities
To maintain the cleanliness of the office building and oversee the
inventory of cleaning and toiletry supplies.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee the ordering and organizing of all cleaning and toiletry
* Ensure the cleanliness of the building by overseeing and
completing the following responsibilities:
* Vacuuming (3 times per week) offices, conference room, bathrooms,
hallways, waiting rooms, and stairwells
* Dusting and Detailing
* Hand rails wiped weekly.
* Window sills in entry way and conference room are cleaned at
least twice a month.
* Wiping/dusting floor trim weekly.
* Glass in entry way doors is cleaned twice a month or more
frequently as needed.
* Check and dust ceilings to remove webs as needed.
* Bathrooms are cleaned 3 times per week. This includes:
* Cleaning and disinfecting toilets
* Cleaning and disinfecting sink bowl and faucets
* Cleaning Mirrors
* Mopping 1 x per week
* Ensuring supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and soap
* Empty all trash cans and recycling bins 3 times per week.
* Three years experience in the cleaning field.
* Ability to independently and effectively organize and manage
responsibilities to ensure completion is essential. Demonstrate
respect for work spaces and confidentiality.
Catholic Charities offers access to a comprehensive array of
For Good Health: Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
For a Secure Future: Life, AD&D and Long-term disability
For Retirement: 403(b) Plan, with employer matching contributions
for eligible employees
For Career Advancement: Training and development opportunities and
for Licensed Clinicians ability to apply for the education Loan
Forgiveness Program under The National Services Health Corp.
For Work Life Balance: Generous paid time off; including vacation
and sick time.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Free and confidential
Catholic Charities Inc., Archdiocese of Hartford is in compliance
with all applicable discrimination laws. All hiring, promoting, and
transferring is done on a non-discriminatory basis without regard
to membership in any protected class. EEO/ AA/ M-F/ VET/
Keywords: Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Hartford, Meriden , Maintenance/Cleaning, Professions , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!