Deal Desk Analyst
Posted on: January 12, 2022
DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI
technology and enablement services to global enterprises competing
in todays Intelligence Revolution. DataRobots enterprise AI
platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for
building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. This
platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale and
continuously optimizing performance over time. The companys proven
combination of cutting-edge software and world-class AI
implementation, training, and support services, empowers any
organization regardless of size, industry, or resources to drive
better business outcomes with AI.
With a singular focus on AI since its inception, DataRobot has a
proven track record of delivering AI with ROI. DataRobot has
offices across the globe and $700 million in funding from top-tier
firms, including New Enterprise Associates, Sapphire Ventures,
Meritech, and DFJ Growth. For more information, visit
https://www.datarobot.com, and join the conversation on Twitter and
DataRobot is looking for an experienced Deal Desk Analyst to add to
its growing Deal Desk team.
You will help our constantly growing Sales team orchestrate complex
deals with minimal friction, while contributing to the
standardization and improvement of business processes. Youll
collaborate with a passionate team and work with industry leaders
in the field of Automated Machine Learning. This will be an
individual contributor role.
- The Deal Desk Analyst will help to accelerate deal cycles to
close and maximize revenue by partnering with our Sales reps in
proposal building, pricing, quote generation and opportunity
management in the effort to structure profitable and compliant
- Review proposals / quotes and provide Sales with deal structure
and pricing guidance to optimize profitability, meet strategic
corporate goals, and accelerate deal closure.
- Provide proactive support, guidance and creative solutions to
the Sales team in order to help drive new deals as well as for
renewal / up-sell opportunities, while being aware of relevant
customer information, provisioning and current invoices.
- Ensure compliance with company pricing / discount policies and
- Manage review and completion of RFPs/RFIs/security-related
- In addition, you will add strategic value by highlighting
process inefficiencies and areas in need of enablement or
definition and working with multiple departments on behalf of the
Sales team to ensure the Sales team is being supported to the
highest standard possible.
- Identify potential training opportunities and coordinate with
Sales Enablement to develop & communicate materials to all
necessary business functions.
- Provide additional support to regional sales leaders as
- 2-5+ years Deal Desk / Sales Operations experience, preferably
within a SaaS environment.
- Ability to understand detailed pricing models and
- Ability to analyze and recommend the best course of action for
complex pricing situations.
- Approve/Reject/Escalate proposals based on thorough analysis
and business judgement.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environments and work
within tight deadlines.
- High level of accountability; proven ability to take ownership
and solve problems. Dedication to excellent customer service.
Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as contribute to
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams (Sales,
Finance, Legal/Contracts, Product, Support) and influence as well
as build relationships with these teams.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational,
analytical and independent problem-solving skills as well as strong
- Expertise in Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint required with
exposure to G Suite a plus.
All U.S. DataRobot employees must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. If there is a medical, religious, or other legally
protected reason that prevents you from receiving an available
COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for
consideration, we have a process in place to evaluate requests for
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the
United States Department of Labors EEO poster and EEO poster
supplement for additional information.
All applicant data submitted is handled in accordance with our
Keywords: Datarobot, Meriden , Deal Desk Analyst, Professions , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!