Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Set up, adjust, perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot,
repair, and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for
production and quality.
- Implements 5-S on line. Trouble shoot equipment, problem solve,
and eliminate scrap and waste. Record all maintenance issues in
maintenance log for each line.
- Change over equipment to new sizes, verify results after change
- Perform scheduled maintenance. Make preventive maintenance
check and inspection of assigned equipment. Reports problems to
Shift Manager and take appropriate action. Analyze mechanical and
operational problems, make necessary corrections and run
adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Test equipment to verify correct operation and production.
Analyze and record cause of production delays on daily production
reports and initiate procedures to solve equipment malfunctions.
Examine defects and analyze spoilage causes and, where possible,
take corrective action and verify the corrective action has
eliminated the problems.
- Notify Shift Supervisor of recurring equipment malfunctions and
corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies
needed. Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work
environment with strong growth potential, a competitive
compensation package, and a complete benefits package including
medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match.
And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent.Relevant Work Experience
- At least 1 year maintenance/mechanical
- Must furnish own necessary hand tools.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds of weight.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be willing to learn new equipment as it is brought
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Meriden , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!