Company: The Kemtah Group
Posted on: November 22, 2022
A CNC Programmer job in Meriden, CT is currently accepting
applications. This is a direct-hire position with our key
manufacturing client. In this role, you will be responsible for
writing 3, 4 and 5 axis programs to direct contour-path machining
of metal parts on automatic machine tools using Siemens NX CAD/CAM
software. To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum
of an A.S. Degree along with 5 years of relevant work
CNC Programmer Job Responsibilities:
* Analyzes drawings, sketches, and design data of part to determine
dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools,
and machine speeds and feed rates, according to knowledge of
machine shop processes, part specifications, and machine
* Determines reference points and configuration of machine cutting
* Computes angular and linear dimensions, radii, and curvatures,
and outline sequence of operations required to machine part.
* Prepares geometric layout on computer-assisted drafting software
to show location of reference points and direction of cutting
* Writes instruction sheet and cutter list to guide setup and
operation of machine.
* Writes program of machine instructions to regulate movement of
machine along cutting path.
CNC Programmer Job Requirements:
* Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; or six months to one year related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
* Proficient programing experience on VTL , Lathe machines using
Mastercam , Inplot or NX software , be able to set-up first pcs on
machine and release to production.
* GD&T knowledge required
* MRP experience preferred
* Modeling and programming in NX CAD/CAM software.
* Experience in Autocad, Fanuc macro writing and G-Code generation
* Knowledge of different controls for precision mills, continuous
path jig grinders, lathes, cmms, and wire edm.
If you are interested in this CNC Programmer job in Meriden, CT,
please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the
world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent
opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct
assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are
the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal
is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people,
organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For
more information, please visit our website at
Keywords: The Kemtah Group, Meriden , CNC Programmer, Other , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!