DetectionTest Tech I
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Engage in basic electronic testing to evaluate built-to-order
semiconductor radiation detectors. This will involve executing
procedures to measure and calculate signal continuity, contact and
contact resistance, leakage current, as well as acquire amplitude
signal spectra and determine optimum bias and shaping time to
produce the best results for each unit
- Under supervision, test and qualify semiconductor radiation
detectors to meet product quality and delivery
- Under supervision, perform additional specialized source-based
measurements for ISOCS-related products.
- Successful candidate will be able to test 1 3 units per
- Will be expected to evaluate and qualify Coaxial and BEGe
- Assemble various types of detector accessories.
- Perform accurate cycle counting for inventory
- Perform inventory transactions using SAP (ERP system)
- Accurately record data and timekeeping
- Under guidance, test, repair and modify preamplifiers for use
with the above detectors.
- Under guidance evaluate and qualify more advanced detectors as
Cross train for backup in other essential functions
- Basic knowledge of analog electronics
- EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma and one year electronics certificate; or
technical high school diploma. Demonstrated ability to use standard
- Knowledge and ability to use Digital Volt Meters (DVM), High
Voltage power supplies, oscilloscopes.
- Able to follow written and verbal procedures, instructions,
drawings and diagrams.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to use a computer and knowledge of MS
- Good organizational and record keeping skills.
- Positive work ethic and works respectfully with others
- High attention to detail
- Able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Strong soldering skills is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Basic understanding of SAP a plus
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Meriden , DetectionTest Tech I, Other , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!