Company: Credit Union League of Connecticut
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Credit Union League of Connecticut is looking for an
enthusiastic Communications Specialist to execute the day-to-day
communications needs of the association and related entities. The
successful candidate will maximize the value and relevance of the
League to its member credit unions through multi-channel
communications and raise credit union awareness among consumers
through various media platforms.Responsibilities:
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content
across different mediums.
- Act as the communication nerve center for multiple projects,
ensuring timely and consistent correspondence.
- Be an expert of new trends in digital communications, including
- Manage B2B and B2C communications channels including: Email
Marketing (MailChimp), social media, Digital Advertising, Direct
Mail, and more.
- Oversee and manage multiple websites and blogs, implementing
changes as needed.
- Coordinate internally to capture and distribute relevant
information to the appropriate segments on various channels.
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies and consultants to implement
- Monitor and interface with member credit unions and community
partners to collate news and information to share.
- Support the coordination and promotion of events such as trade
shows or conferences.Requirements and Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a communications or marketing
- Phenomenal writing and editing skills.
- Basic graphic design skills. (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe InDesign)
- Knowledge of multiple CMS platforms. (Coding not
- Ability to create momentum independently.
- Knowledge of credit unions and/or banking is beneficial for job
success, but not required.
- Bachelor's in communications, Marketing, PR, or relevant
field.Connecticut's credit unions are purpose-driven financial
cooperatives working in the best interests of their members. The
Credit Union League of Connecticut is the trade association
advocating for the success of credit unions and the mission they
serve. As part of the League team, you will have a direct impact on
the success of credit unions statewide and beyond.Benefits of this
position include health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) matching,
remote working flexibility, resources for training and continuing
education, and more.This position is currently operating on a
hybrid model of being primarily remote. Attending in-person
meetings and events is required. Travel may include all parts of
Connecticut, out of state, and overnights. The candidate should
reside in Connecticut or surrounding area. Send resume to:
email@example.com with the subject line Comm Spec.
Keywords: Credit Union League of Connecticut, Meriden , Communications Specialist, Other , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!