IT Support Coordinator - standalone position
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: May 10, 2022
IT Support Coordinator - standalone position - on site, full
time near Meriden, CT About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a thriving, privately held essential business in
the Professional Services space.
- They are transitioning from an external IT managed service
provider to in-house IT support
- This is a well managed and collaborative organization that
treats its employees well!.
- full time in the office with a culture that recognizes work
life balance Overview of the IT Support Coordinator:
- full responsibility for information systems, network
infrastructure and data security.
- reports to the CEO
- support about 100 end users: new hire technical orientation,
external vendor relations, manage on premises servers, Active
Directory, Office 365, hardware and inventory management
- coordinate best practices, business process improvement and
system upgrades Preferred Qualifications for the IT Support
- 3+ years' hands-on IT coordination experience from a company
with fewer than 200 employees
- Systems upgrade or implementation experience
- experience migrating from external in in-house IT support a
- process improvement mindset for immediate and confidential
consideration please contact Mike Shedroff CFSMAY2022
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Meriden , IT Support Coordinator - standalone position, Other , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!