Machine Operator I - 2nd Shift
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Machine Operator I's Starting at 19.00 per hour JOB DESCRIPTION
AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Operator I is responsible for the monitoring
/ operation of production equipment and inspection / packaging of
finished goods in a safe manner on the designated team in order to
comply with product specifications and current Good Manufacturing
Practices. Operation of equipment includes assisting with setup and
basic troubleshooting activities. Perform routine inspections of
finished goods in accordance with established procedures and
specifications. REQUIRED SKILLS ARE, BUT NOT LIMITED TOO:
- Promote a safe work environment by using all safety equipment
and appropriate PPE required for each job while
ensuring/maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain a high quality level on every job performed in order
to satisfy company and customer expectations, while consistently
following current GMP%26rsquo;s.
- Verify lot number and proper product labeling and quality while
packaging finished goods into boxes as per applicable packaging
- Monitor production yields production output maximization, while
focused on scrap reduction.
- Update logbooks, checklists, and area inspections as necessary
following existing good documentation practice
- Participate in the execution of production/process development
- Demonstrate ability to be an effective Team member include
contributing to cleanliness & organization, problem solving,
participation in Team meetings and events
- Completes other similar assignments as required by
- Assist with setup, basic troubleshooting and maintenance of
- Monitor packaging equipment to ensure line is running to
- Perform basic level Quality functions such as but not limited
to: rejecting web, signing raw materials in a batch record, pulling
samples (liquid and swab) Here%26rsquo;s some highlights of what we
have to offer:
- 3 Choices of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Programs
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Monthly Employee Treats and Lunches
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- Incredible Employee Discounts on Medical Products COVID-19
Vaccination Please be aware that Medline requires all employees
starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
This position will require the successful candidate to provide
proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline
is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable
accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated
for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Must be able to read and understand charts, indicators,
instructions on controls, operator checklists.
- Read, write, and understand the English language.
- Basic math skills including fractional / decimal
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift. Must have the
ability to lift, reach, squat, push, and pull.
- Requires lifting of objects up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to work in warm and cold environments.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Meriden , Machine Operator I - 2nd Shift, Other , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!