System Administration Specialist
Company: Planet Home Lending
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Meriden CT - Meriden, CT
Business is Booming! Planet Home Lending, LLC, is a privately held,
full-service, national mortgage lender and servicer company. Planet
is FNMA and FHLMC approved and sells through the Retail and
Correspondent Channels, offering FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA and
many other products. Planet Home Lending continues to reach month
over month sales and servicing increases! Come join us!
The System Administration Specialist helps manage the Mortgage
Servicing Platform and related data integrity, configurations,
implementations, and processes for the Servicing Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in accurate and compliant completion of Federal and
State year-end reporting.
- Ensures integrity and compliance of systems data through
uploads and first-line audits. Collaborates with internal teams to
identify and implement audit requirements.
- Tracks and updates MSP custom user fields and documents
- Provides support for Mortgage Servicing Platform (MSP)
enhancements/change implementations. Identifies and creates
standardized and ad-hoc reporting for servicing team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College degree in related field preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in mortgage
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with Mortgage Servicing
Platforms strongly preferred.
- Systems administration and analytics experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. Ability to interact
effectively with external and internal clients across departments
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to problem-solve and research issues when needed
- Proficient with using Microsoft Windows applications
- Strong analytical ability
- Standard office environment unless otherwise stated.
Our benefits package includes 3 comprehensive Cigna or Kaiser
medical plans, dental, and vision insurance. We provide short term
and long-term disability insurance, basic life insurance, 401(k),
and 10 employer paid holidays. In addition, we offer supplemental
benefits to include life insurance, critical illness and accident
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of an employee. The Company reserves the right to
amend or modify this document at any time and without notice.
Keywords: Planet Home Lending, Meriden , System Administration Specialist, Other , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!