Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Job Title: Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Job ID: SAS20210102-55948
Job Location: Clifton, NJ
- Decompose and allocate system and box-level requirements to
- Architect Med/High Complexity solutions targeting FPGAs against
requirements and implement those solutions in FPGA platforms.
- Map FPGA simulation work products to system-level requirements
- Refine and enforce consistent firmware development processes
across FPGA designs.
- Ensure the FPGA simulations verify performance, then integrate
and test the FPGA on the circuit card assembly.
- A Bachelor Degree with at least 6 years of experience OR a
Graduate Degree with at least 4 years or experience.
- 4+ years experience with High Complexity FPGA Digital Design
Techniques and Devices.
- 4+ years experience debugging down to the hardware level &
experience using Signal Generators, Logic Analyzers, Digital
Oscilloscopes and Embedded FPGA Debugging tools.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Active Secret Clearance.
- MSEE or PhD, Computer Engineering or related field.
- FPGA: Mentor Graphics HDL Designer, Mentor Graphics
ModelSim/Questa, Synopsis Synplicity, Xilinx ISE, Xilinx Vivado,
- FPGA: UVM, OVM, SystemVerilog, SystemC.
- FPGA: Bring-up of advanced FPGA products like SoC, MPSoC,
RFSoC, ACAP, etc.
- General: Microsoft Office, DOORs (Requirement Specification and
Tractability), Revision Control (PTC Integrity, CVS, SVN, GIT,
etc), JIRA, Confluence, Linux.
- Programming in C, C++, Python, TCL.
- Circuit Cards: Schematic Entry, PCB/PWB Layout/Route.
Keywords: L3Harris, Meriden , Senior FPGA Design Engineer, Other , Clifton, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!