Behavioral Health Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC) - Mobile Crisis (Sign On Bonus)
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Description Job Schedule: Full Time Standard Hours: 40 Job
Shift: Shift 2 Shift Details: Second shift CIT/mobile crisis worker
for Meriden/Wallingford area. Clinician works closely with local
police. SIGN ON BONUS Work where -every moment -matters.Every day,
over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one
thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters
here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most
comprehensive healthcare network.Rushford Center, one of
Connecticut's leading providers of addiction and mental health
services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding
prevention, treatment and recovery programs. We offer a wide range
of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential
Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive
Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the
passion of our specialists, we continue to treat every patient with
care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and
accessible services.Job SummaryProvides inpatient/outpatient and/or
community care for clients and families across the continuum of
care by assuring access, providing assessments and coordinating
clinical summary treatment plan determining level of care. -
Assumes a caseload and performs behavioral health, substance use
services, and/or crisis intervention services independently.Job
- Provides direct client care using individual, couple, group and
family therapy specific to each client's needs as indicated on
- Prepares appropriate medical documentation to meet regulatory
requirements of licensing and third party agencies as well as
- Assesses and plans care by evaluating the psychiatric and
psychosocial needs of the client; organizes and prioritizes care
and treatment and advocates appropriate resources for the client
- Provides in home clinical services and/or direct crisis
intervention to clients and families in multiple sites in the
system and in the community.
- Provides continuous education to client and family members and
refers them to appropriate levels of care, to support groups and to
other available resources in order to maximize care and facilitate
recovery or treatment process.
- Proficient in working effectively across programs for clients
with both mental health and substance use disorders.
- Negotiates level of care and length of stay with managed care
companies; continually re-evaluates client's needs and informs the
third party payers of ongoing changes in the client's status.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners along
the continuum of care to provide an integrated delivery of
healthcare to all clients and families.
- Conducts Emergency Evaluations for clients in the community if
required by the program.
- Participates in administrative activities including, team
meetings, clinical supervision of staff and staff education as
designed by the Program Manager. - Assumes responsibility for
self-improvement by identifying, communicating and seeking
resources to meet own learning needs.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by Program
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counselign, or related
- Three years' experience providing direct services to
psychiatric patients, substance use population.
- Active CT LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or LADC license. (May consider LMSW
close to licensure)
- Ability to meet requirement for internal credentialing in
relevant clinical settings.
- Previous experience in assessment and diagnosis and individual
and group therapy.
- Demonstrated experience using a computer; basic keyboarding
skills. As a Hartford HealthCare entity, Rushford provides eligible
employees with an extensive benefits package consisting of:
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Sign On Bonus
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of
hire, including six paid holidays
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount
programs - - - - -With locations around the state, Hartford
HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and
growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge -
helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and
community education to countless men, women and children. We know
that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we
provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life
balance. Every moment matters. And this is -your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, Meriden , Behavioral Health Clinician (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LADC) - Mobile Crisis (Sign On Bonus), IT / Software / Systems , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!