Shift Leader - Jersey Mike's Subs
Company: Mohegan Holding Company, LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are hiring immediately!
Jersey Mike's is looking for responsible, energetic, and personable
customer service applicants to join our amazing team as Crew
Why work with Jersey Mike's and the Mohegan Holding Company?We are
glad that you asked! Here is why:
- Competitive wages
- Career advancement
- Fun atmosphere
- Excellent company benefits
- This is just to name a few...
What does your job entail?Here is a list of some of the essential
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding service by
providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and
acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid
product knowledge, and all other aspects of guest service.
- Works in cooperation with other Jersey Mike's Team
- Maintains an awareness of all menu items.
- Slices product and prepares recipe according to Jersey Mike's
standards. Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job
- Adheres to food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Cleans and maintains kitchen appliances and utensils
- Promotes Shore Point loyalty program to every customer to
ensure sign-up objectives
- Completes phase 1 certification and Jersey Mike's LMS training
as directed by management
- Answers phones according to standards.
- Fully cross-trained and can work effectively in all
- Reaches, bends, and frequently lifts-up to 30 pounds. Works in
a standing position for long periods of time.
- Performs functions on the POS and computer as needed to
complete the shift's operations and end of shift paperwork
- Adheres to proper cash handling procedures
- Enforce company policies and procedures during operations
- Ensure adequate staffing during shift to meet guest experience
standards and labor goal requirements.
- Opens and closes the store as needed.
- Completes ServSafe certification within six months of
employment, if already not certified
We need you to have reliable transportation and a flexible schedule
with the ability to work days, nights, and holidays.
On behalf of Jersey Mike's and the Mohegan Holding Company, we look
forward to receiving your application!
Mohegan Restaurant (JMSubs) LLC, is an Equal Opportunity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of high-volume restaurant supervisory experience,
including experience in a quick service or fast casual dining
- Ability to lead by example with peers and motivate a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-focused
- Familiarity with and ability to use Point of Sale (POS)
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication and interpersonal
skills to interact with team members and guests
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an
entire work shift.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible full-time schedule,
rotating AM/PM shifts and days including weekends and holidays.
At Jersey Mike's, we offer a sub above - one that's measured in
more than inches or seconds 'til served. We carefully consider
every aspect of what we do - every slice, every sandwich, every
store - we provide our customers with sustenance and substance
Keywords: Mohegan Holding Company, LLC, Meriden , Shift Leader - Jersey Mike's Subs, Hospitality & Tourism , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...