Retail Counter Sales
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: May 13, 2022
A Store Counter Sales team member is the ideal position for a
knowledgeable and energetic person who has a passion for automotive
parts and believes in taking care of the customer and the power of
teamwork. As a Store Counter Sales team member, you will provide
retail and professional customers with world class service; support
management in the accomplishment of assigned tasks including
maintaining inventory control and store appearance.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a
- ASE certification preferredBenefitsAll full time team members
are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer
convenience and security to our team members and their families.
Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on
employment status, average hours worked, location and length of
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Meriden , Retail Counter Sales, Hospitality & Tourism , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!