Physical Therapist / PT / RPT
Company: National Health Care Association 2020
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate will:
- Provide comprehensive and compassionate therapy services in a
sub-acute/skilled nursing facility setting
- Work collaboratively with other rehab therapists and nursing
staff in a supportive team-working environment
- Possess a current Physical Therapy license or be license
eligible to practice in the state employed
- Demonstrate strong computer skills with Microsoft Outlook,
Word, Excel and have experience with electronic
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and timeliness with
- Work well with others in a team setting
- Be flexible with hours.
A Per-Diem Physical Therapist , (PT/RPT), position is available in
our sub-acute/skilled nursing rehab department.
You may have already heard that Preferred Therapy Solutions is
different from other therapy companies. Let us tell you why we are
a step above the rest.
Excellence. Stability. Integrity.
- We are owned and operated by therapists.
- We focus on appropriate and ethical patient care.
- Members of our management team have worked in the very position
you are interested in.
- We understand what therapists need to be successful.
- We know that a healthy balance between work and family is
important, so we offer a very generous paid time off package for
full and part-time employees.
- We know that continuing your education is important, so we have
a great education department to help you stay up to date.
The success of our residents relies on the success of our
therapists. We know that providing the highest quality care brings
the highest outcome for our residents. After all, we are all in
this to help those we treat reach their highest level of
independence. Come join our team and be part of our success!
We offer competitive rates and great benefits:
- Up to 5 weeks of paid time off to start and up to 6 weeks of
PTO after 5 years of employment
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Rx plan/ H.S.A
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life
- Continuing Education program
- 401(k) plan with a discretionary employer match (available to
- Flexible schedules to promote a balance between career and
- Mentor programs for therapists interested in growing their
skills or management opportunities.
Keywords: National Health Care Association 2020, Meriden , Physical Therapist / PT / RPT, Healthcare , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!