Certified Nursing Aide (CNA)
Company: Towne Nursing
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Towne Nursing has been at the forefront of improving the quality
of life for the ill and elderly since 1991. We provide the finest
healthcare providers to nursing homes and long-term care facilities
across the country.Towne Nursing is seeking dedicated Certified
Nursing Assistants to join our growing team!
To apply please go
We have Full time, Part time, and Per Diem positions available for
Day Shift, Evening Shift, and Night Shift. If you are looking to
advance your career with a great Staffing Agency then Towne Nursing
is the place for you!
CNA Job SummaryThe Certified Nursing Assistant will be responsible
for providing routine daily care to assigned residents including
but not limited to personal hygiene care, meals and nutrition, safe
transfers and assisting with maintaining a clean and healthy
- Measure and record patients' temperatures and blood
- Observe and record patients' reactions to medications and
- Practice safety and infection control policies
- Maintain scheduling flexibility to meet unit patient care
- Participate in the organization and prioritization of patient
and unit activities
- Supervision is received from the nursing personnel on the
- CNA Certification
- Sweet Pay - $21 Hourly!
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 Customer Service for Employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Referral Program
Keywords: Towne Nursing, Meriden , Certified Nursing Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!