(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Complete Care at Meriden
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Complete Care at Meriden is looking to hire CNAs to join their
wonderful team!Are you passionate about care, energetic, customer
service focused and wanting to be apart of a dedicated team that
makes a difference every day? Join us at 845 Paddock Ave, Meriden
CT, we offer on the spot interviews.** Retention Bonus, Competitive
Pay and Teamwork****Join our Team and you too can be a
10****Full-time, Part-time and Per Diem****3-11 and 11-7
shifts**RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CNA:
- Care for residents in a manner conducive to their safety and
comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse.
- Perform all duties in accordance with facility and Federal and
- Assist RN's and LPNs
- Perform ADLs, such as bathing, dressing, serving meals,
feeding, ambulating, turning, and positioning.
- Maintain clean living conditions for residents.
- Make sure all reports and records are completed in a timely
manner.QUALIFICATIONS OF A CNA:
- Must have an active Certification as an CNA in the state of
- Experience preferred, not requiredComplete Care at Meriden is
an equal opportunity employer.IND123
Keywords: Complete Care at Meriden, Meriden , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!