Paid CNA Training
Company: Apple Rehab Coccomo
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Apple Rehab Coccomo, is a 100 bed skilled nursing community,
nestled into the beautiful woods of Meriden, CT. Easily accessible
from routes 91, 691 and 15, Apple Rehab Coccomo has a reputation
for excellent care in the community. We take pride in our familial
environment and staff with many decades of experience, which sets
us apart from our competitors. Each staff member is a valued
individual, that helps to contribute to the overall care of our
Residents.4-Week Paid CNA Training CourseAre you ready to work for
a company that is uniquely different; an organization that is
committed to your personal and professional growth? Then come join
the team at Apple Rehab, one of Connecticut's leading providers of
short term rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. -Learn more on
The -If you have ever been interested in working in healthcare now
is the time to get started. - Apple Rehab's PAID CNA Training
classes are held on a monthly basis. Classroom hours are completed
in Meriden, CT, clinical hours on-site at a local Apple Rehab
facility, and full time hours are guaranteed upon completion of the
course. All training time is paid!The Apple Rehab DifferenceWhat
distinguishes Apple Rehab? We think it is our philosophy of Better
Life, which operates on the premise that each patient and staff
member is a special individual with unique thoughts, ideas and
experiences. It is the quality of the relationships between our
staff and patients that make Apple Rehab a better place to live and
work. Apple Rehab is a best-in-class provider of short-term
rehabilitation and skilled nursing services. We seek to attract and
retain the best employees; in turn we offer a competitive salary
and first-rate benefits including medical, dental, vision,
short-term disability, and life insurance as well as paid time off,
401(k) and much more.CNA Certified Nurse's AssistantJob
- Assists residents in daily bathing, grooming, dental care,
bowel and bladder functions, dressing, walking and wheelchair use,
positioning in and out of bed.
- Documents personal care given according to facility
- Provides nursing functions as directed including perineal care,
making beds, turning residents, measures and records temperature,
weight, pulse and respiration.
- Observes and reports to supervisor changes in residents'
condition, including any skin breakdowns.
- Reports immediately all accidents or injuries.
- Records all necessary charting entries.
- Answers all call lights regardless of assignment.
- Responds to emergency situations calmly.Qualifications:
- Enrolled students must obtain a -Certificate prior to class
start. The TNA course is a free, online, self-paced 8-hour
- Ability to commute to Meriden, CT and/or clinical site 4x
weekly for 4 weeks.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions
- Attention to detail, good follow through skills and ability to
prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates cooperation in assisting others and ability to
work as a team.
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and a positive attitude toward the
residents and their support networks.BenefitsApple Rehab offers an
attractive benefit package for employees of 30 hours or greater
that may include the following:
- Scholarships and career growth opportunities
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Call-a-Doc / 24-7 MD telephone service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program
- Longevity Credit
Keywords: Apple Rehab Coccomo, Meriden , Paid CNA Training, Healthcare , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!