(RN) Registered Nursing Supervisor
Company: Complete Care at Meriden
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Complete Care at Meriden Center is a pillar in the community of
Meriden, CT. - -We approach every day with one goal: - -To improve
the lives we touch through high-quality healthcare and
extraordinary compassion.Why work for us?
- You will have the opportunity to build a career with an
established, highly successful organization in a caring and
- We are committed to your growth and success.
- Come join employees who have become family!
- Work today, get paid today! - -Complete Care has partnered with
DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their
pay on their own schedule.Now Hiring:Full-Time (RN) Registered
- Directly supervise the nursing staff on assigned shift by
monitoring the distribution of medications, blood draws, and other
elements of patient care.
- Conduct nursing rounds on all each unit multiple times
throughout the shift.
- Provide education, as needed, to staff, residents and resident
- Ensure staff are performing all duties in accordance with
local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Nursing or
- Prior experience managing staff is preferred.
- Ability to work independently or part of a group.
- Computer knowledge.
- Previous long term care experience is preferred but not
- Must have an Active RN LicenseComplete Care at Meriden -is an
equal opportunity employer.IND123
Keywords: Complete Care at Meriden, Meriden , (RN) Registered Nursing Supervisor, Healthcare , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!