Physician - Riverside Urgent Care - Meriden, CT
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Urgent Care opening in Meriden, Connecticut. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
As a part of the OptumCare network, Riverside Medical Group is
seeking an Urgent Care Physician to join our growing team in
Connecticut with multiple practice locations available. At Optum,
we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing
physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery
organization in the world and start doing your life's best
- Deliver the highest quality urgent care services,
- Physical examinations
- Incisions and drainage
- Managing infection and wound care
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone – this is the foundation of the
team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive pay
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short and long term disability, company paid life
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
About Riverside Medical Group: Riverside Medical Group is the
premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson,
Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties.
We have over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers
specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle,
Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health,
Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain
Management, Chiropractic and Optometry.
As a National Committee for Quality Assurance "Level III- Patient
Centered Medical Home," Riverside is able to provide
patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is
committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical
In addition to providing the highest quality of care, Riverside
offers its patients the best hours of operation of any private
practice in the country. Patients have around-the-clock access to a
health-care team and have the benefit of same day and walk in
appointments. As an advocate for prenatal health and education,
Riverside offers prenatal classes every weekend free of charge.
Riverside believes in giving back to their community and the
patients they serve through health fairs, charitable
giving/foundation, and free medical education.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of Connecticut or has
started Connecticut state license application process
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60
days of employment)
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients
and members on site, as this is an essential function of this
- 2+ years of experience working as a Physician in an emergency
or urgent care setting
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the
The OptumCare Story: At OptumCare, we've found that putting
clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives.
Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and
progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14
million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and
9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working
in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within
care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and
driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more
about our journey at
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Job keywords: Physician, MD, DO, Riverside Urgent Care, Meriden,
Keywords: Optum, Meriden , Physician - Riverside Urgent Care - Meriden, CT, Healthcare , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!