Default Call Center Manager
Company: Wheeler Staffing Partners
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Wheeler Staffing Partners is seeking a Default Call Center
Manager in Meriden, CT. The Default Call Center Manager is
responsible for leadership and oversight of the Call Center
operations including inbound calls and all correspondence. This
position works to achieve maximum results within the call center
and meet/exceed goals. This is an ONSITE position! Contact Channing
Earles (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about this great
opportunity! Default Call Center Center Manager
- Oversees and leads the daily operations of the Call Center
including IVR, manual call initiatives (ACD) and Internet activity
over the Web; analyzes staffing needs for inbound coverage of phone
and email volumes and proactively makes adjustments to meet the
fluctuations in call demands as necessary.
- Coaches and develops staff to ensure the highest degree of
customer service to maximize quality service and customer
- Fosters, promotes and contributes to a positive team
- Manages the telephone quality audit and monitoring process.
Works closely with the Customer Assurance specialist ensuring
written and verbal performance feedback to all
- Makes recommendations for areas of operational improvement to
improve customer experience and increase efficiency in the call
- Determines performance objectives/metrics and defines tools to
measure progress and ensure consistent achievement of business
- Compiles and monitors daily/weekly/monthly operational
statistics and reports.
- Analyzes trends, variances and problem situations.
- Provides accurate reporting on results, including production
statistics, actual result to goal and forecasting projections.
- Handles all customer issues and complaints received from
regulatory and state agencies.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.Default Call Center Manager
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5-7 years managerial experience in a high-volume call center;
strong knowledge of general Call Center Operations
- Mortgage banking/loan servicing experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be flexible, organized and have the ability to manage
multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a demanding, team-oriented, and
- Working experience with call center technology such as IVR and
ACD systems, etc.
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows applications
- Ability to work assigned/flexible hours necessary to complete
the job on a weekly basisWSP specializes in filling your company's
contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, contingency, and executive
positions with professional candidates. From our Executive Retained
Search Teams, Direct Hire and Contract Staffing Professionals, and
RPO Service offerings we create models to deliver a world-class
service, with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Our
connections and our candidates combined with a staff backed by over
20 years of experience, ensure that our clients are seeing the
right candidates for their career openings.WSP is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
Keywords: Wheeler Staffing Partners, Meriden , Default Call Center Manager, Executive , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!