Project Manager - Automation Systems
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Founded in 1970, this company is a full-service manufacturer and
supplier of world-class industrial products and engineered systems
to a wide range of industries and markets. Their services range
from efficient and reliable distribution of products to fully
integrated design, manufacturing, and installation of complex
process systems. They are looking for a Project Manager to join
their wonderful team in Hamden, CT to coordinate with customers and
engineering team in regards to project execution, task
identification, problem identification and resolution to ensure
on-time completion of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers effectively during
design/fabrication to ensure it goes smoothly, ensuring customer
deadlines are met.
- Support the Engineering department by creating project designs
and drawings to customer specifications.
- Mechanical Design (AutoCAD drawings of assemblies and skid
- Develop processes (P&ID, Functional Logics, Component
selection) as a basis for mechanical and electrical
- Project Management (Project review, Assemblies
- Equipment Inspection and review
- Functional Equipment/Testing
- Maintain tracking on all projects status/issues/fabrication by
staying in constant communication with internal resources to ensure
there are no unforeseen delays/issues.
- Resolve project issues that may arise, during or after
fabrication as quickly as possible while maintaining a
- Develop system operation manuals for customers as
- Escalate any issues surrounding: completed designs, major
design changes, financial decisions, major and/or expensive project
- Achieve project completion deadlines, while communicating
effectively with the team and customer
- Research and resolve any system design flaws that are
- Bachelor's degree (Mechanical/Chemical Engineering preferred)
or relevant work experience
- 2+ years project management experience
- Knowledge of general mechanical and chemical engineering
principles, specifically including fluid mechanics, structural,
heat transfer, chemical compatibility, and piping systems.
- Familiar with computers/software including MS office package,
CAD, 3D modeling, etc.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Meriden , Project Manager - Automation Systems, Executive , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!