Director, Global Benefits
Posted on: February 19, 2021
We Believe in Better! We are a global information technology
company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions
that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through
secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to
learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems
with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a
global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers
successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving
our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making
this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our
success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and
breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives.
Join us!Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings:
Unisys, Stealth---, CloudForte--, InteliServe---
Position SummaryThe Director of Global Benefits is responsible for
all aspects of strategic planning, design, implementation and
administration of the organization's benefits functions globally.
Our goal is to support business objectives and drive a competitive
position in the marketplace, as well as attract and retain best in
class talent.Key Responsibilities
- Design and Implement Global Benefits processes and programs
including market competitive reviews, global internal consistency,
governance and financial analysis
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with all levels of
the enterprise organization to ensure benefits strategies align
with and support organizational business and HR strategies.
- Benefits responsibilities include global oversight of health
and retirement programs, assessing competitiveness of the existing
benefits programs in light of total rewards and identify, recommend
and implement changes to improve effectiveness in hiring and
- Establish strategies for US employee benefits and retirement
plans, to contain cost and improve employee choices and behaviors,
as well as oversee compliance with all ERISA fiduciary
- Oversee the global benefits brokerage program and other local
programs, including coordination of renewals with local resources
and market competitiveness studies, remarketing efforts, cost
effective plan design alternatives review and regulatory
- Foster robust global wellbeing and rewards programs that
connect the employee to the Company and community, provide
education for physical and financial wellness and improve employee
- Responsible for leading a team of professionals, motivating and
developing the team, delegating effectively, celebrating diversity
within the team and managing performance.
- Communicate policies, practices and guidelines effectively to
all levels of the organization including the CEO and executive team
- Provide consultative technical expertise, advice, and guidance
regarding benefits matters to the senior executives, leaders, and
- Responsible for developing and delivering strong implementation
and change management plans for new and existing program
enhancements or changes.
- Establish and manage appropriate SLAs and KPIs to ensure
customer service levels are maintained at a high level and that
employee/management concerns are addressed and resolved
expeditiously, fairly and courteously.
- Ensure on-going audits for internal compliance, enterprise
governance, ensuring adherence to local and federal statutes and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related
technical benefits functional experience.
- 10-15 years of related experience, preferably in a
- Demonstrated strong analytical, mathematical/statistical, data
mining and technical skills; ability to perform independent
in-depth analysis and present findings.
- Outstanding organizational ability including a keen attention
to detail, strong follow-up skills; deadline oriented and proven
ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel is required and ability to
utilize Microsoft suite
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement program and
process management improvements and efficiencies.
- Capability to work in a remote team environment
- Ability to develop, launch, and monitor effective communication
materials that enhance the understanding and value of global
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to
effectively develop, sell, and implement programs, policies, and
- Above average facilitation and presentation skills.
- Hands-on knowledge of Workday
- Fully proficient in English, any additional language is a
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and
- Sound business acumen and well-developed assessment, judgment
and critical thinking abilities.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong
organizational and change management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills providing the
ability to communicate effectively with members at all levels of
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to propose effective
and practical business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop Benefits strategies and plans
that are aligned with overall business strategy, with equal focus
on flawless implementation and achievement of results.
- Ability to translate data into trends and insights that drive
higher level of thinking and quality of decision making.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead change within an
- Ability to lead and manage multiple priorities, and transition
seamlessly between day-to-day tactical activities and broader
- Proven experience leading and developing people.
- Ability to manage global vendor relationships.
- Must be assertive, take initiative and be able to propose
alternate strategies to meet company demands.
- Excellent collaboration and consulting skills at all levels of
an organization with an ability to guide, coach and influence
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to lead by example in
terms of creating an exciting environment for employees and the
company to ensure collective success.
- Demonstrated focus on results, service and leading culture of
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and influence skills in
dealing with all levels of management and is effective at
developing strong credibility and working relationships. Do you
have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.Unisys offers
a very competitive benefits package including health insurance
coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately
vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn
more about Unisys visit us at . Unisys is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and
Keywords: Unisys, Meriden , Director, Global Benefits, Executive , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!