Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Nesco is in search of a Quality Engineer for one of our clients
based in Meriden, CT.
- Ensuring continued compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO
14001:2015 with the auditing team.
- Preparing and delivering detailed and timely replies to
customer issues. -
- Following the 8-discipline corrective action process, preparing
reports and facilitating professional and timely responses. -
- Assisting process owners through 5-why assessments to define
underlying root causes. -
- Working with process owners to define and implement durable
preventive actions as well as take corrective and containment
- Preventing activities for contracted logistics services as well
as purchased OEM products. -
- Driving DFMEA and PFMEA activities in new product
- Assessing any new suppliers to be introduced during new product
- Interacting with partners to plan robust controls, qualify and
drive continual process improvement.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- BS in Engineering or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ -years of experience as a Quality Engineer in a lean team
- Knowledge of -RF testing, including passive modulation, and in
operation of RF measurement equipment.
- Strong practitioner of the 8D and FMEA processes.
- DFM and NPI industrialization experience.
- Creative, strong communication & listening skills, open minded,
- Highly driven customer advocate.
- Experience presenting and interacting with customers.
- Experience with SAP desired.
- Available to travel on short notice (rarely); mainly within the
U.S. approximately 5-10 times per year. -
- Direct hire with excellent benefits including 3 weeks'
vacation, 401K (6% match), tuition reimbursement
- 1st shift, 7:30am - 5pm
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Meriden , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!