Administrative Assistant - 11 Crown Street
Company: NXTThing RPO, LLC
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more
than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed
properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call
home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Perform various maintenance duties for residential units including
basic plumbing, electrical, painting, appliance repairs, cleaning
units and grounds for inspections and new occupancy. Provide
exceptional service while assessing and repairing the property.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM
1. Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, meeting/conference rooms,
etc. Schedule and confirm appointments.
2. Sort and distribute mail, prepare and send overnight packages
and normal mail.
3. Set up and manage paper and/or electronic filing systems;
recording information, updating paperwork, maintaining documents
4. Answer telephones, give information to callers, take and
retrieve messages, direct callers to appropriate staff. Greet
visitors as required.
5. Prepare correspondence including letters, e-mails,
announcements, charts, graphs, presentations and forms.
6. Operate office equipment including: computers, fax machines,
copiers, phone systems.
7. Coordinate and make travel arrangements as needed.
8. Complete required forms, records and reports in accordance with
9. Assist management and department staff with support tasks for
the department or functional areas.
10. Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum three years administrative office experience preferred.
Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office, specifically: Word,
Excel and Powerpoint.
Required Education/Training: List education &/or training
required to perform the job.
-High School Diploma or equivalent.
-Business school or Associates Degree preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
-Ability to keep accurate records.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills.
-Organizational skills and attention to detail.
-Ability to handle multiple and shifting priorities.
-Must present a professional business appearance.
-Primarily an office environment.
-Exposure to routine cleaning materials such as window cleaner,
furniture polish, etc.
-Occasional evening or weekend work may be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: NXTThing RPO, LLC, Meriden , Administrative Assistant - 11 Crown Street, Administration, Clerical , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!