Company: Accel International Holdings
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for a self-starter and a results-oriented,
hardworking accounting professional to join our growing
organization. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of general
accounting experience in a variety of accounting functions,
including analysis, reporting, bank reconciliations, journal
entries, payroll etc.Utilize your strong analytical, accounting,
technical, and communication skills as well as your positive
attitude and team approach to contributing to the department's
success. You will need the desire and ability to grow and cross
- Supports the Finance team in carrying out the monthly,
quarterly, annual and non-routine functions of the accounting
- G/L Account Reconciliations
- A/P & A/R Month End Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Application / Disbursements
- Assist with daily banking activities and processes
- Inventory Account Research and Reconciliation
- Preparing monthly journal entries for the general ledger
- Accurately compiles data and creates reports and spreadsheets
using MS Excel
- Performing other general accounting functions as needed, such
as: financial reports, general ledger entries, spreadsheet
reports/analysis and budget reports.
- Researching and interpreting data in order to respond to
various accounting and financial questions.Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related financial field
- 2-5 years experience, preferably in a manufacturing
environment, including general accounting, financial analysis,
accounts receivable and financial statement preparation or recent
graduate with experience in related field.
- Solid knowledge in the preparation and interpretation of
financial reports and the month-end close process Familiarity with
personal computers and Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel and Word
essential, other software package knowledge a plus.
- Advanced experience in MS Excel.
- Must be able to deal with highly sensitive and confidential
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated - ability to work independently
with minimal supervision or direction
Keywords: Accel International Holdings, Meriden , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!