Company: Sentinel Asset Management LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
As a Financial Planner with Sentinel Asset Management, you are
in the business of building relationships and educating clients on
what really matters to them - Financial stability and freedom! You
take great pride and satisfaction knowing that you've helped
families with their financial needs, and that is conveyed in every
interaction you have with our clients.SAM was founded with the goal
of assisting its clients in every aspect of their financial lives.
Our customized programs are designed to grow, protect, and conserve
our clients' wealth by delivering an unprecedented level of
personalized service and expertise.
- In-office at 1062 Barnes Road Suite 107, Wallingford, CT
- 401k with Employer Match!
- Great work-life balance!
- Hands-on training and development!
- OTE $250k+ annually!
More About You
- You must be fully licensed in Life and Health and Series 63
(Series 65 is a plus!)
- You have previous experience in Financial Planning, Advising,
or Life Insurance Sales.
- Every day, you will rely on your strengths in relationship
building. You will be a strong communicator, possessing
professional enthusiasm, strong communications skills, and
compassion for each and every client you serve. Their best
interests are your main focus!
- You will be leading seminars, so strong public speaking is a
- You understand and appreciate the fact that a team environment
is both productive and efficient, and have the ability to
compromise, show respect to others and listen to the needs of your
teammates and prospective clients.
- You're a self-driven planner; Naturally punctual, organized,
and structured with your day, allowing you to schedule plenty of
- Organization and attention to detail are two of your strong
suits! Nothing gets by you, and your focus and drive keep you on
track all the time.
- You are extremely self-aware, with an innate ability to "read
the room" and understand your client's needs.
What You Will Do as a Financial Planner
- Lead seminars with potential new clients to advise on our
services and offerings
- Your public speaking ability allows you to effortlessly educate
the client as to which of our services are the best option(s) for
- Work closely with the Paraplanner to create and implement these
custom financial services and solutions for clients to suit their
needs and close new business opportunities.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation,
its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws,
rules and regulations, and adhering to Policy.
Candidates with experience in these roles are great fits for this
- Financial Advisor, Life Insurance Sales, Planner, Fiduciary,
IAR Representative, Annuity Salesperson, Financial or Insurance
Wholesaler, Internal Financial or Insurance Wholesaler,
Keywords: Sentinel Asset Management LLC, Meriden , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!