Accounting Associate II - Accounts Payable
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Accounting Associate II - Accounts Payable AssociateAbout the
Company and the Accounts Payable Associate II position
- Over 50 years of experience in research and product
- The company has not had to make any layoffs due to
- Strong customer focus, providing the very best technology to
- An innovative, growth-oriented environment.
- A team-based, progressive culture.
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible scheduling.
- Work from Home during Covid (may have some partial work in the
office)The Accounting Associate II - Account Payable Role
- Process vendor invoices for payment (high volume, over 500 a
month) and audit more complex vendor invoices. Execute weekly check
- Process check requests and ensure accurate coding and
- Calculate and prepare monthly Accounts Payable accruals on a
- Reconcile employee Travel and Expense proposals and send ACH
- Responsible for performing balance sheet
reconciliations.Preferred Qualifications of the Accounting
- Associates degree or relevant work experience.
- High volume AP experience within a larger sized organization
working with an ERP system.
- MS Excel
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Meriden , Accounting Associate II - Accounts Payable, Accounting, Auditing , Meriden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!